Tourism and Leisure
Is your insurance working 24/7 like you?
Every employee you bring on board or every guest you welcome through your doors brings along with them possible risks for your business. From threats of business interruption, natural disasters or possible health hazards – all fall within your responsibility and have to be considered when designing your insurance coverage. By taking these things into consideration this will give you confidence that you’re covered should something go wrong so you can focus on giving your guests a great experience.
What we cover?
The InterRISK property damage and business interruption facility provides participants with a market-leading, bespoke insurance program - one that has been refined over the past 20 years to constantly address the changing needs of the tourism and leisure sectors.
What happened? A severe hailstorm caused extensive damage to an ACT hotel. InterRISK advised the client to engage with their preferred builder to carry out repairs and get the hotel operating as soon as possible, and obtained insurer’s agreement to this approach.
The result: The Business Interruption component of the claim was minimized and the hotel reopened promptly. Final Settlement $850,000.
More about the cover:
Key features of our program include:
- Limit of liability not less than AUD450 million
- No average on material damage and business
- Interruption losses
- Inclusion of Machinery and Computer Breakdown and Fidelity/Crime coverage
- Consideration for premium payment by instalments
- Competitive deductible levels – ability of owners to select depending on risk appetite
- Automatic coverage for natural disaster perils including flood, cyclone, earthquake and action by the sea or highwater
- Minimal exclusions
- Pricing stability with premium guarantee for up to 2 years
- Financial stability of underwriters not less than S&P “A”