Professional and Financial Risk Management
InterRISK's Professional & Financial Risk management service is designed to cater to all professional liability requirements, with an overall focus on reducing the total cost of your risk.
Liability laws are constantly changing in Australia and overseas. Most companies are now exposed to a growing risk of litigation, with their managers becoming increasingly vulnerable to personal liability. We thoroughly evaluate and protect your business and your people from exposure to litigation arising from alleged professional errors or wrongful acts. Covering against this form of risk is critical to protect you from potentially significant financial loss.
We provide risk solutions to a vast array of professional industries including accounting, legal, engineering, medical and health, financial institutions, mining and agriculture. Our team of experts will work with you to tailor a solution according to your exposure to potential claims. We analyse your risks, find the broadest policy terms available at the most competitive costs, and provide clear, easy to understand reporting.
InterRISK's Professional & Financial Risk Management team delivers:
- Access to all insurance markets
- Professionally tailored service agreements to suit your business
- 'Plain-English' reports providing you with recommendations on the best and most competitively priced outcome for your company
- Open disclosure of all income earned by InterRISK
- Industry benchmarking and policy wording analyses
- Our specialties include:
- Directors' and Officers' Liability Insurance
- Prospectus Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Malpractice Liability Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Investment Managers' Insurance
- Information Technology Liability Insurance
- Bankers Blanket Bond
Get a quote
Start a conversation with us today, and get the confidence you need that your business is covered.